Made to Crave Challenge


It took me a long time to realize that I had a food problem. I never knew that eating a whole box of cookies were setting me back in my relationship with God. I didn't know that my overeating really made me gain the weight, I just thought my body hated me. Yeap, that was me. 


The girl that would eat all the cookie dough in one sitting.
The girl that would lick too much brownie batter.
The girl who would secretly buy cookies from the store and hide them from her husband.
The girl that would continue to eat because it tastes so good.
The girl that would go and eat a handful of chocolate chips for a snack.
The girl that celebrated good times with lots of food.

especially...cookies. Sugar is my weakness. I can't have just one. I've always learned that a lot of women also struggle with turning to food for comfort, instead of God. So that's why I finally picked up this book called Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst. In her book, she helps turn our cravings for food, into cravings for God. 



So when chapter one hit me and stated that I needed to give up my sugar addiction and overeating problem, then follow Jesus. Wait, what? Jesus wants us to give up the things that we crave more than Him. My crazy cookie habit made me feel overweight physically and underweight spiritually. I realized that if I want a close relationship with God, I would have to distance myself from the cravings and focus on God. Nothing changes until we make the choices to redirect our cravings to the only one that can satisfy them--God. Is it really the food we are craving in the first place or is it the temporary fulfillment?
Lysa TerKeurst states, "The issue was how I felt mentally, spiritually, and physically. It was time to be honest with myself. I knew certain things about myself needed to change but it was easier to make excuses than it was to tackle them head on. But excuses got me nowhere fast, especially when it came to healthy eating." 


Getting healthy isn't just about losing weight. It's about shifting our mindset and our souls to get better spiritually, physically, and mentally. Your weight is a direct reflection of your choices, especially with food. This is why we must overcome our food problems with God to grow us spiritually, lose weight, and have a mental clarity that we can do all things through Him (like eating in moderation). This kind of confidence only comes from being able to judge yourself less and accepting how awesome you are! YOU ARE A PRIORITY. 

You mentally have to decide whether or not this is for you, then commit to sticking with the plan. I can't promise it will be easy, but it will be worth it.

Since being able to adopt this plan of healthy living and putting God first in it, I have lost 45 pounds! So how can I not pay this forward??  



 

My next challenge group--Hold up, what's a challenge group? I'm glad you asked! A challenge group is a community of like-minded people that work together to achieve their health and fitness goals. I have been running these groups for a year with great success, but this one has my heart! Challenge groups are filled with support accountability, encouragement, motivation, and all kinds of things to help you live the healthiest life possible! Recipes, daily tips, meal planning ideas, and a place to log your progress every single day, will keep you on track. I can't wait to see our progress in the group on our relationship with God, our heart, and our health! Be assured that you will also receive 1:1 coaching and support from ME every step of the way! 

So in my next challenge group, it will be themed around this book to help you get healthy--spiritually, physically, and mentally! I'm looking for twenty women who:
  • Are willing to take about 30 minutes a day to push play at home to a fitness program I help you select.
  • Will purchase Lysa TerKeurst's book, Made to Crave, and participate in 10 minutes a day readings. *Anyone who signs up by August 18th gets a free book from me personally for enrolling early! 
  • Will follow a simple meal plan that I personally make for you or program-specific. 
  • Will replace one meal with a superfood health shake that tastes like a dessert.
  • Want to kick bad habits and mindsets to the curb.
  • Want to feel BETTER in their jeans and in their relationship with God.
  • Are interested in a judgment free accountability to share food feelings.
  • can dedicate 5 weeks to checking in to the virtual challenge group.
  • Will invest $4 a day to feel confident in their skin, gain energy, and give up the guilt and believe that "I am enough."

What will I need? What's this $4 investment? Let's just say this investment will change your life. It will help you reach your weight loss goals, help you feel amazing, and give you the energy you are so long for desiring! In order to join the group, you have to make a health invest of a "challenge pack." This pack consists of 12-months of streaming EVERY fitness program in the Beachbody library (think Insanity, P90X, 21-Day Fix, PiYo, Core De Force, Shift Shop), portion control containers, shaker cup, AND your first month's supply of nutrient-dense Shakeology. Can you imagine getting a FULL YEAR of a gym membership, personal trainer, month of meals, meal plans, motivation, support, and personal coach? That would cost over $500 for sure! This All Access challenge pack is ON SALE right now, for $160! 







Are you serious about winning the battle with food once and for all? Then this group is for YOU! Fill out the application below to get started, I am so excited to work with you.

Know someone that could benefit from this too? Send them to this page to fill out the application below to join!

There is only 20 spots open, so make sure you apply and get your friends involved fast! The group starts August 21st!!
*Purchase the challenge pack by August 18th to get a FREE Made to Crave book from
ME.
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato & Apple Casserole

Healthy General Tso Chinese

Favorite Oatmeal