3 Day Refresh Results


About a month ago, my husband and I did the 3 Day Refresh..and YES I am just now blogging about it!



I just want to start by being completely honest and tell you that I avoided doing this like the plague! I hate the thought of doing a "cleanse." I was terrified that I would get headaches, feel sick, and I hate the thought of someone telling me what I can and can't eat. One of our friends did the 3 Day Refresh and got amazing results, so my husband and I thought we needed to jump on this bandwagon and check it out! 




Andrew and I eat pretty clean the majority of the time, but I could tell a couple of our food choices that we had been making recently were catching up with us. We had the bloat, we were lacking energy, and our poo needed some change! We also just came back from a week of summer camp with our high schoolers, and let's just say camp food isn't the cleanest. During summer camp, we made the healthiest choices that we could, but it's hard when you aren't preparing the food yourself. I drank my Shakeology every day, so I was getting my superfoods in, but following the 80/20 rule was really hard.



And of course, the 3 Day Refresh worked!! We both felt great after the three days and surprisingly we had no headaches, grumpy attitudes, or starvation. Andrew and I loved that we felt a lot better than we did even before we went to summer camp!



Over the course of the three days, I lost 3 lbs!! I wasn't too concerned about losing weight more than getting back on track and feeling better. I loved having my energy back and not craving sugars or carbs. The biggest surprise was when I got out of bed the third morning and my bloat was completely gone!! My belly was the smallest it had been in years. It was such an awesome feeling knowing that it was working!!




On the 4th day, my husband weighed in and we were both astonished by what the scale had said, that he did a couple double takes!! Andrew lost TEN POUNDS IN JUST THREE DAYS!! How crazy is that? Let's just say we are super big fans of the 3 Day Refresh now and you will most likely see us doing it again.




What is this 3 Day Refresh?
It is a 3 day cleanse that helps you regain control of your food choices, kickstart your weight loss, and help give your body get a clean start it needs to continue making healthy lifestyle choices.



It has specially formulated shakes, easy-to-prepare clean meal recipes, and healthy snacks that have been scientifically designed to help detoxify your body and dramatically improve the way you feel—without starving.



Why should you do the Refresh?
  • You need a break from unhealthy eating.
  • You used to eat okay but have recently made some bad habits and need a new fresh start.
  • You want to jumpstart healthy eating habits for a new workout program.
  • You need to quickly lose a few pounds for an upcoming event.
  • You’ve never been a healthy eater, but are ready to kick-start better nutrition for the first time.
  • You want your clothes to fit better.
  • You want more energy.
  • You’ve tried liquid fasts or other fad diets and they simply don’t work.

What does a day look like while refreshing?

Water, lots and lots of water!  In addition to the water, you drink in your shakes and teas, we recommend you drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water each day. (even off the refresh!)
  • Breakfast:  Shakeology, plus one fruit option
  • Morning Tea:  1 cup of unsweetened herbal or green tea
  • Late Morning:  Fiber Sweep, a digestive health drink
  • Lunch: Vanilla Fresh shake, plus 1 option from the fruit list, 1 option from the vegetable list, and 1 option from the healthy fats list
  • Afternoon snack: 1 option from the vegetable list, and 1 option from the healthy fats list
  • Afternoon tea: 1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine free)
  • Dinner:  Vanilla fresh shake, 1 option from the dinner recipes, and 1 cup of organic vegetable broth (optional)
  • Evening tea:  1 cup of unsweetened herbal tea (caffeine free)


Interested in doing the 3 Day Refresh? Great, I would love to personally mentor you through it!!  Email me @ CoachPaxtonTodd@gmail.com and I can help you with more information on getting started and having me as your coach!
3 DAY REFRESH LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT!

What to start your healthy lifestyle through eating clean and exercising? Join my upcoming support and accountability group! Fill out the application below: 
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato & Apple Casserole

Healthy General Tso Chinese

Favorite Oatmeal