Chocolate PB Energy Balls




These energy balls are the best on the go, for breakfast, or even a snack! My husband and I absolutely love these treats and how they give us a boost of energy. I personally love the quick bite of nutrition while I’m busy with life’s demands in a hectic day. I love Shakeology and how its packed with vitamins and minerals, along with all of the natural energy! This is the best snack for a fast power-up or a sweet tooth!

What makes my Shakeology Energy Balls different is that I make mine without honey. Honey can be added, but I add melted coconut oil instead. For those of you that do not like coconut, the flavor is not overwhelming, nor can you really taste it, so no worries!
Enjoy!!






Chocolate PB Shakeology Energy Balls


-          2 scoops of Chocolate Shakeology*
-          1 cup of crunchy or smooth PB
-          1 cup of Old Fashion Oats
-          2 Tbsp. Coconut oil OR/AND 1/4 cup of honey

Combine all ingredients and mix well (I’ve read that if you use a food processor it’s easier, but not necessary). Set in the fridge for about ten minutes then begin preparing them into balls. I use an ice cream scoop to help form them into balls and roll them in the palm of my hand. Store in an airtight container or in a ziplock bag in the fridge. Enjoy!



*If you don’t have Shakeology, you can use Chocolate whey Protein, or cocoa powder (less energy, though). You can get Shakeology, here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato & Apple Casserole

Healthy General Tso Chinese

Favorite Oatmeal