Adventures of Pax & Co


Last Sunday was a great day, even though my best friend and I got completely drenched by not even entering the lake. Sunday was a beautiful day and barely had any clouds in the sky. It was the perfect day to go to Grayson Lake. My best friend was coming down and we were going to spend the time by the lake water and I really couldn't wait the entire morning. 

We finally get to the lake and we are completely excited, but after finally finding a REALLY good spot, guess what? Yeah, we got rained on and more than just that, poured on. It poured the rain, which we hid under a tree for awhile until it started lightening. Even though our day at the lake got ruin by the rain, I will always cherish this memory because although it pours, the sun comes out. Not every bad experience, is a bad experience. There are always good things that can come out of anything that happens. Just like a great day can come out of a rainy day. 

My best friend and I have been best friends since Kindergarten. There were several years we didn't keep in contact and practically hated each other, but we were teenagers..we didn't know any better. We put boys before each other and started hanging out with different people.

 Life happens, right? Well, life put us back together. God put this girl in my life for several different reasons, but one reason I know for sure is to always be my best friend no matter what. We have been through the thick and the thin, but we stand together no matter what. God has put us in different directions in our lives but we are ultimately going to the same place, Cincinnati. I am so blessed to have such a great best friend and am excited to see what the future holds for the both of us!  

More adventures of Pax & Co are yet to come! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato & Apple Casserole

Healthy General Tso Chinese

Favorite Oatmeal