21 Day Fix Extreme: Day 3


A couple days ago, I started 21 Day Fix Extreme. Today is day 3 and although the workouts & nutrition so far have been extreme, I love it! 

I started this because after doing 22 Minute Hardcorps from start to finish, I stopped being consistent with working out. Alternating running with Beachbody On Demand workouts was great because I got to experience other programs but I wasn't seeing ANY results. I was on the plateau of results. Nutrition was good but it wasn't great. Some days, I wouldn't even work out because my legs were so sore after running. I started slipping into bad habits and knew I needed something that would PUSH ME. Sticking to a fitness program isn't easy, it's hard work, but you see RESULTS. You get a finishline. 

I'm excited about this program because I'm going to stick to the portion containers and the food guide. I will NOT miss a workout. 

The third week into this program, I will be at CIY with my husband's youth group. My husband is a youth minister at ForestDale Church of Christ in Cincinnati, OH. CIY stands for Christ in Youth and it lasts for an entire week. That means for a week I can't use the containers properly, I won't get enough sleep, and who knows what the cafeteria will be serving. Who knows, maybe I'll make a blog on just what I ate that week...

Although my nutrition will slide, I am going to try my best to stick to eating healthy and clean. & I will workout EVERYDAY. 

CIY will be a great week to show how discipled I am to finish this. It will test my strength and my time maintaince. 21 Day Fix Extreme will be a challenge, but it's worth the fight, plus it's what I need and I'm ready to be PUSHED. 

Who's with me? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato & Apple Casserole

Healthy General Tso Chinese

Favorite Oatmeal