Morning Delight

Since summer started, I have drank my Shakeology every morning, kind of how some people have to drink their coffee in the morning. Although, I am not addicted to Shakeology like people are to coffee, but it is something I really don't want to live without because of how healthy and tasteful it is. It starts my day off right giving me a boost of natural energy and fights my cravings for sweets. I also love that I can make it different everyday. Today, I made a chocolate PB&J Shakeology and it tastes reall great. I put fresh berries in, ice, almond milk, some peanut butter, and a scoop of chocolate Shakeology...mmmmm...that hits the spot.

Today I don't have to work so when I got out of bed I decided to make my Shakeology and grab my book "Take the Stairs" and head outside. It's such a beautiful morning, not too hot or cold, just perfect.

Lately I've been reading a lot of books on achieving success. I believe that anyone could be successful in anything that they do if they learn, put their mind to it, take the road less traveled on, and just do it. Success isn't something achieved overnight, it's something achieved overtime. The compound effect is what pays the most part of our success, whether it's in losing weight, getting a promotion, eating healthier, or even being financially successful. It's the little hard things you do over time that makes you successful and it's also your decision. You decide whether to read or watch TV. You decide to go to the gym or to bake cookies. You make decisions everyday that effect your life in small ways.

Take Shakeology for instance, everyday I have been drinking it and it's a super healthy shake. I keep drinking it everyday and what are the chances of me becoming sick if I put something so good in my body everyday? What are the chances of me gaining my weight back? If I consistently keep doing small things, like drinking my Shakeology, over time I will reap the benefits (even though I see a lot of them now, too).

Let's say you eat a cookie everyday after supper? It may not do anything for awhile, but overtime you are going to feel bad, probably get a tummy ache, and gain a couple pounds. Life happens, but you have the ultimate decision whether to be successful or not. It's not easy, but it's worth it.

Want to find out how self-displined you are? Click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Potato & Apple Casserole

Healthy General Tso Chinese

Favorite Oatmeal